Friday, October 21, 2011

Litter makes me blue

Keeping Brevard Beaches Clean For Love of People and Animals





Another day of beautiful blue skies, blue sea, blue sand, wait a second- what?  YES! Everything was blue today! I can't see the camera on my phone in the sunlight. It doesn't help that my phone and my pocket conspire to adjust settings without me knowing, until it's too late.....
Indialantic on the south side the Crown Plaza was our starting point this morning.  
"Blue Mornin' "
The beach looked pretty good.  I'm meeting more and more people who are out there cleaning the beach.  It's a beautiful thing.


Rogue rope  
I can't mention enough how bad these tangles of rope are for marine creatures.  I find piles of it almost everyday. There must be tons of it cruising the seas.     

An almost daily findPerfect for the trick or treaters


Thanks for stopping by

"Little Blue Planet,
Third From The Sun


.
I've got a feeling about this one.......




I don't want to preach but go hug a beach!

Black (and blue) Cigar box



No comments:

Post a Comment